Perfectly positioned on Wellington Harbour, near the mouth of the Hutt River, REDHOT Marine is the ideal spot to test the waters – for both salt and fresh water boating. This is where we put all our experience into practice, servicing, outfitting, repowering and testing power boats for our customers all around the Wellington region.
RED HOT PERFORMANCE – IT’S IN OUR DNA
REDHOT Marine had its origins in offshore and circuit racing. We understand engines and performance so you can trust us to get your pride and joy running to perfection. As anyone from around Wellington well knows, our challenging weather and water conditions don’t allow much room for error - so you need your boat and outboard to always be at its best to ensure a safe and enjoyable time at sea.
That’s why you should trust REDHOT Marine. As we say, powerboats are our work and play – and we attack both with great passion!
At REDHOT Marine, we’re boating enthusiasts like you, so we understand your desire to be on the water with your boat in pristine condition and perfect running order. From a seasonal tune-up to troubleshooting to a complete repower, we specialise in Haines Hunter, Extreme Boats, and Yamaha outboards, but service all brands. Attention to detail, quick turnaround, exceptional service - our highly trained technicians have the knowledge and skill you can count on.
Wellington's most experienced Yamaha dealer
REDHOT Marine services all brands of outboards. That means our technicians are Yamaha trained and work exclusively with Yamaha parts, diagnostic equipment and tools. The right people with the right tools and knowledge will get the job done quickly and correctly, saving you money now - and in the long run.
- Quality advice
- General servicing outboards and inboards all brands
- Yamaha Waverunner service and repairs
- Owner orientation and product training
- Diagnosis and repairs
- Engine reconditioning
- Gear box rebuilding
- Propeller selection and repairs
- Power trim and tilt system repairs
- Steering system replacement and conversions
- Electronic and all accessory installations Complete installs from bow to stern
- Trailer repairs and brake installation
- Pick- up and delivery
- Upholstery repairs seats, carpet or canopies
- Boat building and fiberglass repairs / modifications
- Battery systems, maintenance chargers and solar charge system
- Fuel system cleaning Engine repowers (trading to a new fuel efficient engine)
- Pre purchase inspections
- Insurance repairs
- Boat salvage and submersed engine repairs
- Wakeboard poles, wake towers and ballast systems
- Stereo systems
- Fishing setups, live bait tank rod holders